Friday 23 April 2010

Shakespeares Sister Tour Diary 16/04/10 Day one:

up at silly o clock in the morning, hopped on that free bendy bus to Euston (have to take full advantage of it while its still in action). Arrive at station, city fellas with umbrellas all darting about, even busier today what with all this volcanic ash floating about stopping flights (I like talking about the volcanic ash, it sounds like something out of an apocalyptic film..brilliant...."RUN FOR THE HILLS!!").

Yasmine (my travel companion/best mate...carer) and I enjoyed a lovely breakfast of sushi and croissants.

Am currently sat on the train, en route to Liverpool. If we don't get time to do at least one beatles related thing the next post I write will be full of f**ks and b***rds! To avoid such things I will make an extra special effort to do so.

Aw no SINBAD!

Nadine

x

No comments:

Post a Comment