Friday 23 April 2010

17/04/10 Day 2:






Sooo..went to the Cavern club yesterday, the lovely security dude drew us a map (and a very good map at that ;-)). Had my photo taken with the John Lennon statue and am now a happy little lass (unless I look rank in it, innniiiit).

The gig was canny, the crowd were lovely. I understand there is a fair amount of patience necessary when watching my act and that people coming to a shakespeares sisters gig are in the mood for having a good old dance. Instead they are greeted with morbid sombre tales of bitter housewives and unrequited love. I am extremely grateful to everyone who is polite and quiet and claps loudly. Liverpool were a beautiful attentive bunch!! xx

Off tee Glasgeee nooo..

Tis a shame we can't spend too much time there as it is one of my favourite cities, but hopefully we'll be able to sneak a visit in to that junk shop in the west end. Its blooming marvellous, full of stuff and Yasmine and Nadine like stuff! very much.

Most importantly I get to practice my glasweigen accent, which at present even if i do say so myself is pretty damn convincing. All i need to do is learn to say something other than 'cheeky hooch' and 'one step closer n i'll bite your nose off'.

Iron Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Get to f**k, get it up yeeeh.


...sorry.

THERE'S BEEN A MURDER!

Soundtrack of the day: PJ Harvey- Stories from the city, stories from the sea.

Love the way she sings "when we walked through, LITTLE ITALY" in Good Fortune.
Track 3, A Place Called Home....ahhhhhhhhhhhhh PJ PJ PJ, I love ya. This is a class train travel song, I like it blasting on my ipod (not so loud you hurt your ears..take care of them!) walking real slow in rush hour on Oxford Street on a Saturday.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment