Friday 23 April 2010

day 3..






Goodbye bonny bonny scotland, i'll miss you.

Glasgow was brilliant, overwhelmingly so, being greeted by smiling faces outside the venue was a beautiful start to a beautiful evening.

BIG SHOUT OUT to Kith and Kitty, you two are an inspirational couple, with the most wonderful zest for life..a word of advice for all you gig goers from Kith and Kitty..GET YASELF A GOOD PAIR O EARPLUGS!! They'll save you a whole lot o bother in the future.

I'm in a really good mood today, mainly reflecting on all the comments from people at the gig, such kind words. It' s nice to get a pat on the back from time to time, just a little "you're alright you pet" will do me just fine. THANK YOU.


Off to Newcastle today, and I am well blooming nervous. Got all of the gang coming down, Papa, Mama and brother Shah. Hopefully my big brother Ricky will be on his best behavior tonight and not heckle, he loves a bit of iiiiiiiiiiiiit.

favourite Ricky Shah heckle to date?...

"HAVE YOU GOT ANY SADDER SONGS?!"

hahahahaha

Lets see what he has in store for us this evening hey..


FOG ON THE TYNE IS ALLLL MIIIINE.

xx



Soundtrack of the day: Blur- Think Tank

Track 2, 'out of time'...great backdrop to my mellow sombre mood. Every little detail in this song is perfect i think.

These dudes are most probably my favourite band of all time, I like to revisit them now again, its interesting (and a bit weird) revisiting such familiar songs in such different mind frames. That was not too well put, em I know what I mean.. x

No comments:

Post a Comment